Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AJIFICHA KWENYE TAILI LA NDEGE KWA LENGO LA KWENDA MAREKANI,

He 14 year old boy who beat airline and airport security at Benin airport on Saturday August 24th and flew in the tyre hole of a Lagos-bound Arik plane actually thought he was on his way to the US.

Sources at Benin Airport said Daniel Ikehina ran away from home because he was being maltreated and was trying to escape from his parents when he joined the Arik flight. Unfortunately for him the plane wasn't flying to the US, it was flying to Lagos where the stowaway was immediately arrested as he alighted from the wheel well of the aircraft. Daniel is presently in the custody of the State Security Service (SSS) who are trying to unravel how he managed to pull off such a stunt.

Mama wa mtoto huyo alizungumza juu ya swala hilo la Mtoto wake kutaka kutolokea marekani akiwa amejificha kwenye Taili la Ndege na haya ndo maneno yake.....

Mrs Evelyn Oikhena, the mother of the 15-year-old Daniel Oikhena, who emerged from the wheel compartment of an Arik Air flight from Benin Airport to Lagos, last Saturday, said she was shocked that her son could embark on such a life-threatening journey to where he had never been before.

Speaking in Benin City, yesterday, Mrs Oikhena said her son was at home with his elder sister, Tonia, his two younger brothers and his grand mother while the mother was away to visit her elder sister who had put to bed.

She said: 


“So I was shocked when I came back Saturday morning, and they told me that Daniel has disappeared and when I asked my daughter she said she had a quarrel with him because the boy was watching movies late into the night.

“I had even gone to report the matter at Evbuotubu police station before my sister-in-law from Germany called me to say that the story of my son was in the internet.

“One of Daniel’s younger brothers said he saw him remove his school books from his bag. So I asked my neighbhours whether any of them saw him and they told me that around 5 to 6 am, they heard sounds that somebody was opening the gate but never thought it was my son. He doesn’t go out. What I know is that he is always watching movies in the house but he doesn’t have friends.

“I went to Oba Market police station, they referred me to Evbuotubu police station. When I got there, they said they would declare him missing after 24 hours and that I should come back the next day. I went to inform my pastor and other members, my friends and other relations.”

Habari hii inasomwa AFRIKA MASHALIKI NA KATI NA BAADHI YA NCHI ZA ULAYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment